State Doctoral Examination
Final Doctoral Examination Instructions
Anweisungen zur Anmeldung auf die Staatsdoktorprüfung SDP
Study Regulations and Examination Rules – Doctoral Study
A student who fulfills all requirements for applying to take his/her Final Doctoral Exam should appear in a student office during working hours and submit together with his/her credit book (“index”):
- Copy of the Credit book (“index”) in order to control the fulfillment of study requirements
- Completed State Doctoral Examination Application Form (application form can be downloaded at State Doctoral Examination Application Form)
- Study Advisor’s (Supervisor’s) Final Report on the study and research activity of the Candidate (signed by the study advisor). The Report should be created by a Study Advisor (Supervisor) together with the doctoral student and should include the doctoral studies so far. example
- List of publications (signed by both the PhD student and Supervisor) example
- Submit three (3) bound copies of the dissertation thesis (extent: 40 pages) signed by the PhD student. Before submitting, the text must be approved by the Supervisor.
- One copy of the dissertation should be sent via e-mail to email@example.com
The PhD student must submit all materials at least 4 weeks before the State Doctoral Exam.
Topics of State Doctoral Examination valid from January 1st 2013