Why Become a Corporate Partner?
The Faculty of Business Administration offers a wide range of cooperation areas to its corporate partners. We differentiate the hierarchy of our partners including related benefits – e.g. compared to partners of faculty departments, we offer to our faculty partners the possibility to promote their activities on faculty channels (web and social networks, often also media).
- General Partner
- Main Corporate Partners
- Corporate Partners
- Partners of departments/ programmes
Three pillars of cooperation with corporate partners
Teaching and contact with students
- Participation on lectures and seminars
- Semester projects
- Supervision of diploma and bachelor theses
- Student competitions
- Internships (can be accepted as part of the studies if conditions are met)
- Networking events
- Other events according to the partner’s needs
- Client role
- Partner role
doc. Ing. Václav Stříteský, Ph.D.
Vice-Dean for Communication and Corporate Relations
+420 224 098 703
Ing. Šárka Otčenášková
Corporate Relations Manager
+420 224 098 825