Mission and vision
To generate and transmit knowledge as well as to develop skills and form attitudes which are necessary for the successful management of companies and organizations in a changing world.
To be an acknowledged and referenced higher education institution in management in Europe.
In implementing its mission and vision, the School’s activities are based on the following key values:
- Rigor and relevance in pedagogics and research
- Creative and critical thinking
- Personal development beyond one’s narrow field of expertise
- Decisiveness and responsibility
- Ethics and sustainability
- Equal opportunities
Ethics, Responsibility and Sustainability
Code of Ethics – link
Ethics Committe – link
Principles of Responsibility – link