Apply for Asahi GO Graduates Finance Programme
GO for it with Asahi and you will:
- gain new skills and experiences
- go across borders
- inspirational colleagues who are ready to support you in day to day tasks
By going in with an open mind, we promise to really take you places during our two year programmes, whatever role you aspire to do. Good times, friends and mentors await your application.
What can you expect from us and what we offer?
Two years program. One Story – Yours!
- Rotations into different roles and potentially an international placement
- Exposure to Senior Leaders
- Leadership training
- A senior mentor and a buddy to help with the day to day
What do we expect from our graduates?
- Strong academic background, graduated a Master degree or about to graduate.
- Fluency in English is mandatory as you will find more than 30 different nationalities in our HQ of Prague! Any other language is an asset
- Drive, ambition and passion – We are shaping the future leaders of our business.Do you have what it takes to take us to the next step? Reach out 😃
Asahi Europe & International is part of Asahi Group Holdings, a global beer, spirits, soft drinks and food group with leading positions in European and Asia-Pacific markets, listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange, Japan. As of November 2020, Asahi Europe & International Group runs 19 production facilities in 8 countries across Europe, and is the custodian of some of the best beer brands in the world, including Asahi Super Dry, Pilsner Urquell, Peroni Nastro Azzurro, Grolsch and Kozel. Within the Asahi Group, the remit of Asahi Europe and International is also to develop and manage all export markets globally, outside of Japan and Oceania. Covering 90 markets and with over 10,000 passionate colleagues on board, the business is well positioned to inspire people around the world to drink better.