26. 5. 2021: Research Club Meeting
It is my pleasure to invite you to the next meeting of the Research Club of the Faculty of Business Administration, which will occur on Wednesday 26.05.2021, 8:30 – 10:00 AM in MS TEAMS. There is no further invitation or link; please come straight to MS TEAMS, room Research Club FPH.
The time was chosen to benefit those who claimed they could not participate in the afternoons; the next meeting on 7.6.2021 will be held in the afternoon, at 3 PM, and 22.6.2021 at 8:30 again; you will receive the separate invitations soon (just letting you know in advance).
- Born on the first of April: The changes in the birth grant and its effect on the duration of the pregnancy (Tkacik, M. & Houdek, P.)
The paper will present robust evidence on how economic incentives can influence the timing of births. The presentation includes a short and accessible introduction to the fixed-effects regression model, which the participants might find helpful for their research agenda (primarily aimed at Ph.D. students). 30 min, Ing. Tkačik, in English
- TAČR DOPRAVA 2020+ Short presentation of the main aims and changes from the previous year 10 min, Dr. Procházka, in Czech (in English if there is a serious intention to apply – the application, however, is in Czech)
- Presentation of prepared DOPRAVA 2020+ grant application. 30 min, Dr. Sieber and Dr. Procházka, in Czech (showing the respective sections in ISTA)
- (possible slot for the presentation of the DOPRAVA 2020+ project (let us know if you have the intention to apply, wish to present it, and receive feedback)
All the best
David Anthony Procházka