The Faculty of Business Administration invites researchers from other universities and organizations to participate in the research activities of the school. The aim of the affiliate program is to deepen and widen collaborations with scholars whose research interests align with those of our faculty members. Research affiliates typically spend several weeks per year at the Faculty of Business Administration. They conduct research, interact with faculty members and PhD students, and present their own research projects in the research seminar series.
- Anirudh Agrawal (Jindal Global University, https://jgu.edu.
in/jgbs/faculty/dr-anirudh- agrawal/), Since Fall 2022, Department of Entrepreneurship
- Dr. David Dolejší (PwC Czech Republic, https://daviddolejsi.eu/), Since Fall 2022
- Dr. Nikola Frollová (https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikola-frollova-ph-d-9b581ba2), Since Fall 2023, Department of Management
- Dr. Konstantinos G. Kottikas (National Documentation Centre, Athens, https://www.linkedin.com/in/konstantinos-kottikas-ph-d-a9634346/?originalSubdomain=gr), since Spring 2022, Department of Marketing
- Dr. Ian Levely (King’s College London, https://sites.google.
com/site/ianlevely/home), Since Spring 2023, Department of Managerial Economics
- Dr. Matej Lorko (University of Economics in Bratislava, CERGE-EI Teaching Fellow, https://lorko.sk/bio/), Since Spring 2023, Department of Managerial Economics
- Dr. Grigorios Painesis (Athens University of Economics and Business, https://scholar.google.com/citations?user=OlnrLgoAAAAJ&hl=el), since Spring 2023, Department of Marketing
- Dr. Markéta Svobodová (IKEA, https://www.linkedin.com/in/m-svobodova/), Since Fall 2022
- Dr. Florian Ulrich-Diener (PwC Luxembourg, https://www.
linkedin.com/in/dr-florian- diener/), Since Fall 2021, Department of Entrepreneurship