Mission, Vision, Key Values
The mission of the School is to generate and transmit knowledge as well as to develop skills and form attitudes which are necessary for the successful management of companies and organizations in a changing global environment.
The vision of the Faculty of Business Administration is to be an acknowledged and referenced higher education institution in management in the Central and Eastern European region.
In implementing its mission and vision, the School’s activities are based on the following key values:
- rigor and relevance in pedagogics and research;
- creative and critical thinking;
- personal development beyond one’s narrow field of expertise;
- decisiveness and responsibility;
- ethics and sustainability
- equal opportunities