Come and see the final round of the nationwide investor competition CFA Institute Research Challenge, which will take place on Tuesday, 31 January 2012 RB213. You may participate next time!
From 18.00 six student teams will be presenting and then at 20.30 panelists will decide about the winning team. The teams represent the following academic institutions:
- Anglo-American University,
- Charles University,
- Masaryk University,
- University of New York in Prague,
- VSB – Technical University of Ostrava,
- University of Economics in Prague.
The winning team will advance to the European round in London, and possibly to the global round in New York where it will compete with similar teams from more than 400 universities from around the world.
Competing teams have already enjoyed:
- the stocks analysis in real conditions, including involvement of Investor Relations department of the target company;
- the support of Thomson Reuters and of experienced professionals with CFA qualifications ;
- the support of the major listed company Telefonica Czech Republic whose shares student teams were to analyze;
- the support of Czech CFA Society, which provided, inter alia, mentors to teams from leading practitioners (holders of CFA);
- meetings with professionals in the investment analysis, and with companies that are partners of the event.
Additional information is available at Czech CFA Society.