Investor competition CFA Institute Research Challenge introduction meeting
Are you interested in investment banking? If the answer is yes, apply for the fourth student investor competition CFA Institute Research Challenge, which is guaranteed by CFA Institute and co-organized by CFA Society Czech Republic.
You can apply individually, ideal are 3-5 member teams. Only CV and motivation letter is needed.
What you can expect from the competition?
- Opportunity to analyse stocks in real conditions (including involvement of Investor Relations department of the target compan
- Use of Thomson Reuters information resources and support of experienced proffesionals with CFA qualifications
- Suppor of listed company whose shares will be analysed
- Support of CFA Society Czech Republic and CFA Institute (competition organization, ensuring leading CFA specialist who will mentor student teams and evaluate their work results)
- Competition format is global, winning Czech team will travel to the global round in Bangkok and compete with similar teams from Asia-Pacific, EMEA and Americas region
- Possibility to meet leading professionals in the field of investment analysis
- Students can apply both individually and in teams, the team will be selected by university supervisor
- Strict rules made by CFA Institute including the Code of Ethics, ensure maximal objectivity and transparency of the competition
Introductory meeting of the competition will be held on Wednesday, October 2, 2013 at 19:45 in RB212 lecture hall.
For more information, visit CFA Society Czech Republic.
Applications have to be sent via e-mail to Mr. Matej Turek (matej.turek[at]cz.ey.com) till October 29, 2013.