Enrolling to Study
Instructions for re-enrollment for continuing students to the Academic year 2016/2017
1. At the end of each academic year but by September, 9 of the academic year concerned at the latest, the study advisor together with the doctoral student shall complete in ISIS the Report on the course of study. The study advisor then passes (within September, 9, 2016) this signed Report to Ms. Adriana Válová ( who will then refer the Report to the Dean of the Faculty of Business Administration for approval). Only study advisor has the right to fill in the Report in the ISIS database and therefore, it is necessary to agree on consultation with the study advisor with sufficient lead time in advance.
2. Students in the first or second year shall hand in the Registration form (REGISTRATION OF SUBJECTS) no later than September, 16, 2016. Without this signed document the student cannot register any courses for Winter Term 2016/2017.
3. Students who do not meet the conditions for entry into the next year, may apply to the Dean´s Office for conditional registration. The student must do so immediately after he/she realizes the he/she does not meet the registration conditions for the next year. The student shall hand in the written application form together with the opinion of the study advisor and the Report on the course of study to Ms. Adriana Válová within September, 9, 2016 (Žádost – obecná).
4. The student may prepare for his/her study advisor the following points concerning the study for the previous academic year (2015/2016) which will be filled out in the Report on the course of study:
- Participation of a student on educational activities
- Participation on scientific research activities
- Publications and active participation in conferences and seminars
- Domestic and abroad stays
- Other activities, obstacles in study and professional experience relevant to the course of study
- Stage of elaboration of the dissertation
5. All continuing doctoral students shall submit the Record on examinations (RECORD of accomplished exams in the academic year) carried out in the academic year 2015/2016 ( including the credit book ) to the secretary of the doctoral study during the registration to the next year (see dates below) or in official hours (only upon e-mail request). The student may appear at the registration after he/she submitted the Report on the course of study (at least in electronic form). Personal participation in the registration is mandatory for all doctoral students at the Faculty of Business Administration.
- term by appointment by email
6. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact Ms. Adriana Válová (Door No. 347 RB /e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
7. Students who study in English language should register individually, in cooperation with the advisor and Ing. Válová.