CEZ group became the official partner of CEMS
CEZ Group has become an official coporate partner of the CEMS program and University of Economics in Prague as well.
There are a number of criteria that need to be met by companies wishing to become CEMS Corporate Partners. ČEZ fulfilled all criteria to become the member of CEMS alliance, namely:
- be attracted to the overall philosophy of CEMS
- be strongly committed to the ongoing development of CEMS as a strategic alliance of universities and Corporate Partners
- be willing and able to contribute to CEMS on various levels, both geographical and hierarchical
- be ready to take an active part in shaping the CEMS programme
- have the intention and possibility of offering challenging international careers for CEMS graduates
- be a certain size
- have international scope
- be recognised as leader in its field.